- COVID-19, OUR STORES AND FAQs
- rue rewards
- Company Information
- Customer Service
- Returns & Exchanges
- Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store
- Online Ordering
- Gift Card & Store Credit
- Coupon Disclaimers
- General Product Questions
- Employment Opportunities
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
- Real Estate
- Betty Boop Giveaway - Jan. 13, 2021
- Just Dropped Active Fit Sweepstakes-January 7, 2021
- Wishlist Sweepstakes Dec 26, 2020
- Just Dropped Sweepstakes-12-10-2020
- E-Vite Sweepstakes, Dec 4, 2020
- Looney Tunes Sweepstakes, Dec 1, 2020
- Black Friday Sweepstakes, Nov 27, 2020
- Gift Card Sweepstakes, Nov 25 2020
- Gift Card Sweepstakes - Nov 9, 2020
- Holiday Launch Giveaway-Nov 2, 2020
- Gift Card Sweepstakes-October 31, 2020
- Cozy Sweepstakes Oct 21, 2020
- Halloween Giveaway - October 15, 2020
- Gift Card Sweepstakes- October 9, 2020
What is Ship-to-Store?
Ship-to-Store is a delivery option when you checkout online. When selected, the online item will be shipped to the store for you to pick up.
When you select Ship-to-Store, select your local rue21 store and provide a pick-up person for the order. You will receive an email when your order is ready to be picked up. Bring your photo ID and order confirmation number. Ship-to-Store is available in select stores. Check out the Store Locator to see if it’s available in your store.
When will my order ship?
What do I need to bring to pick up my order?
When can I pick up my order?
Can someone else pick up my order?
When will my credit or debit card be charged?
What is the shipping rate for Ship-to-Store?