- COVID-19, OUR STORES AND FAQs
- rue rewards
- Klarna. Shop Now. Pay Later.
- Company Information
- Customer Service
- Returns & Exchanges
- Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store
- Online Ordering
- Gift Card & Store Credit
- Coupon Disclaimers
- General Product Questions
- Employment Opportunities
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
- Real Estate
Who should I contact if I need order assistance?
Do I have to have an account to order?
Why should I sign up and become a member?
How do I place my order?
What do I do if I receive an error page while placing my order?
How do I know that my order went through?
What payment methods do you accept?
When will my credit card be charged?
Do I have to pay taxes on my purchase?
When will I receive my order?
Orders are processed Monday to Friday. Orders are not processed or shipped on weekends or holidays. Shipping times are as follows:
- Standard delivery arrives in 7-10 Business Days
- Second-Day delivery arrives in 2 Business Days*
- Next-Day delivery arrives in 1 Business Day*
*Priority Shipping orders placed by 1:00 PM ET will be processed same day.
Why was my order canceled or delayed?
Orders can be canceled due to the following:
- • Items are unavailable.
- • Difficulty in processing your payment information.
- • Inability to ship to the address provided.
Please feel free to contact Customer Service at email Customer Service for further assistance with a canceled order.
What happens if a product is canceled on my order?
If an item is canceled from your order, it means the item is sold out. rue21 does not charge you for your order until your merchandise ships. Orders with canceled item(s) could result in a pre-authorization hold from your financial institution for the original order amount. When your order ships, rue21 will adjust the charge for the lower amount to reflect the cancellation. Please contact your financial institution for more information.
Keep checking the site often since we add new items almost every day!
Why haven’t I received an email regarding my order?
Below outlines the reasons why you are not receiving email notifications:
- You may have an outdated email address on file.
- Your email was entered incorrectly when placing your order.
- You may have a spam blocker filtering out emails from our system.
- If you have a Gmail account, rue21 emails may be filtered to the Promotions folder.
Make sure to keep your user information current by updating your email address. Also, try turning off any spam blockers that may be preventing our messages from getting to you.
Can I cancel my order after I clicked “Submit”?
How do I track my order?
Why doesn’t the carrier’s website recognize the tracking number for an order I placed?
Why am I seeing charges on my account when my order did not process or was canceled?
Why do I see a charge on my account before my items are shipped?
How many items can I purchase at one time?