- COVID-19, OUR STORES AND FAQs
- rue rewards
- Klarna. Shop Now. Pay Later.
- Company Information
- Customer Service
- Returns & Exchanges
- Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store
- Online Ordering
- Gift Card & Store Credit
- Coupon Disclaimers
- General Product Questions
- Employment Opportunities
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
- Real Estate
- Valentine's Day Sweepstakes, January 20, 2022
- Aaliyah Birthday Sweepstakes, January 12, 2022
- Aesthetic Sweepstakes, January 8, 2022
- Culture Fragrance Sweepstakes, January 6, 2022
- Horoscopes Giveaway, October 22, 2021
- Cozy Outfit Sweepstakes, October 16, 2021
- 21GOLD Sweepstakes, October 13, 2021
- Cozy Fragrance Sweepstakes - September 28, 2021
- My Little Pony Sweepstakes - September 29, 2021
- Optic x Sweepstakes - September 25, 2021
- Fall Launch Sweepstakes - September 16, 2021
New rue21, LLC (“rue”) will make annual audited financial statements, together with other required information, available to lenders, shareholders, bona fide prospective purchasers of stock, bona fide securities analysts and bona fide market makers within 90 days (120 days for the fiscal year 2017) after the end of our fiscal year, which ends on the Saturday closest to January 31. In addition, we will make unaudited financial statements, together with other required information, available within 45 days (60 days of each fiscal quarter ending April 30, 2018) after the end of each of the first three quarters of each fiscal year and current reports available promptly after the occurrence of such reportable event. The reports will be provided to the administrative agents for rue’s credit facilities for further distribution to lenders and will be posted on our secure web site, which can be accessed only by shareholders, bona fide securities analysts and bona fide market makers.
Investor Conference Calls
rue will host an investor teleconference call for term loan lenders, shareholders, bona fide prospective purchasers of the stock, bona fide securities analysts and bona fide market makers after the reports are posted. Prior to the investor call, rue will issue a public press release announcing the date and time of the call and directing stock holders, securities analysts and market makers to contact the company to gain access to our secure web site. Details on how to access the call will be available on our secure web site. The term loan lenders will receive details on how to access the call from the administrative agent for rue’s term loan credit facility.
Accessing rue’s Secure Investor Web Site
For shareholders, term loan lenders, bona fide prospective purchasers, bona fide securities analysts and bona fide market makers who would like to access our secure web site but have not yet been qualified by rue, please email your request to the contact below. Upon qualification, you will be sent an email with the login instructions.
New rue21, LLC Investor Relations
If you already received the login information from rue, please go to http://wwwna.dfsvenue.com to access the site.