- COVID-19, OUR STORES AND FAQs
- rue rewards
- Company Information
- Customer Service
- Returns & Exchanges
- Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store
- Online Ordering
- Gift Card & Store Credit
- Coupon Disclaimers
- General Product Questions
- Employment Opportunities
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
- Real Estate
- Botanic Everlasting Giveaway, April 14, 2021
- Rue rewards Appreciation Event Giveaway #2
- Rue rewards Appreciation Event Giveaway #1
- Just Dropped: Spring Tones Sweepstakes
- National Fragrance Day Sweepstakes - March 21, 2021
- Bloom Beyond & Infinite Woods, March 18, 2021
- Spring Break Sweepstakes, March 14, 2021
- International Women's Day Sweepstakes, March 8, 2021
- National Dress Day Sweepstakes, March 6, 2021
- Accessories Edit Sweepstakes, Feb 25, 2021
- Tom & Jerry Sweepstakes, Feb 18, 2021
- Hi-Chew Sweepstakes, Feb 14, 2021
- Galentine's Day Sweepstakes, 2-13-21
- Valentine's Day Sweepstakes, 2-12-21
- Bralette Sweepstakes, Feb 11, 2021
- Sydney Bell Takeover
- Heart Fragrance Giveaway-Jan 30, 2021
- Betty Boop Giveaway - Jan. 13, 2021
rue21 Commits to the Fight Against Breast CancerCompany re-launches campaign, “Big or Small, Let’s Save Them All!”
WARRENDALE, PA, Oct. 1, 2015 -- rue21, inc., a leading teen specialty apparel retailer, today announced the launch of its annual campaign, “Big or Small, Let’s Save Them All!” in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The campaign is part of rue21’s larger corporate philanthropy program rueGIVESback, dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of its customers and associates.
rue21 partners annually with a Glimmer of Hope Foundation, a Pittsburgh-based non-profit organization currently funding the largest pre-menopausal breast cancer research study in the United States. Each year, rue21 makes a financial donation to Glimmer of Hope. In 2014, rue21 was the top sponsor for the Pitch for Hope baseball clinic with the Pittsburgh Pirates, which raised more than $67,000 for the foundation.
In addition to the monetary donation, rue21 brings awareness to the foundation each October. To kick off the month, the company will host “Pink Out Day” on October 1 in its corporate support center. Associates are encouraged to wear pink and can bid on items in a silent auction, with all proceeds donated back to Glimmer of Hope. There will also be materials on-hand to educate associates on early breast cancer detection and screening.
“We are proud to once again be partnering with Glimmer of Hope,” said Bob Fisch, President and Chief Executive Officer of rue21. “rue21 is honored to give support to a strong player in the fight against breast cancer. Together we hope to raise awareness as to the importance of the early detection and cure for this terrible disease.”
During the month of October, all rue21 stores will feature signage and merchandise intended to raise awareness for the fight against Breast Cancer.
rueGIVESback is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of our customers and associates in the rueCommunities where they live, work, shop and play.
rue21, headquartered in Warrendale, PA, is a leading specialty retailer offering exclusive branded merchandise and the newest trends at a great value. rue21 currently operates more than 1,173 stores in 48 states and its website, rue21.com. Inspired by the spirit and style of one of the best times in life, the rue21 store and web site are designed to offer the latest trends while staying affordable, so its customers don’t have to sacrifice style for savings. For more information, visit www.rue21.com.
About A Glimmer of Hope
Glimmer of Hope is a Pennsylvania non-profit organization that has been supporting breast cancer research since 1994. The organization has raised over $1.5 million to further fund the largest premenopausal breast cancer study in the United States. For more information, visit www.symbolofthecure.com or facebook.com/glimmerofhope.
724-776-9780 ext. 6146